1. You will be READY to APPLY
for Instructional Design Jobs and IMPRESS
2. You will have a PORTFOLIO with 10+ assets that you have created to WOW prospective employers.
3. You will have mastered how to PROJECT MANAGE L&D projects and use project management tools.
4. You will be able to DEFINE LEARNER PERSONAS and project needs and create an instructional approach that meets those needs.
5. You will be able to LEAD PROJECT KICKOFFS, ANALYZE NEEDS, & WORK WITH SMEs.
6. You will have PROVEN ABILITY to design and develop training courses for INSTRUCTOR-LED, eLEARNING, and VIDEO based learning experiences using a variety of development/authoring tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Articulate Storyline 360 & RISE.
7. You will be able to DEVELOP CONTENT and design lessons in alignment with learning objectives, outcomes, and KPIs.
8. You will be able to CONVERT INSTRUCTOR-LED training to eLEARNING quickly.
9. You will be able to design LEARNING EXPERIENCES that respect the DIVERSITY of learners.
10. You will be able to EVALUATE, MEASURE, & REPORT on the performance of learners and programs.
11. You will be able to apply the instructional systems design model ADDIE to your build process.
12. You will be able to get PEER & SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT FEEDBACK to ensure the learning experience is effective and correct.
13. You will be able to BUILD FACILITATOR GUIDES & PARTICIPANT WORKBOOKS to enhance instructor delivery and the participant's learning experience!
14. You will have a PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER RESUME to share with prospective employers!
15. You will have NETWORK of aspiring instructional designers and expert coaches to lean on for support!